Information collection and use
GTA GSM Ltd.
G.T.A. GSM Ltd. (“GTA”) is committed to keeping your personal information secure and confidential. This Policy sets out the types of information we collect, what we may do with it, and what your rights are.
We may modify this Policy from time to time, and will notify you by posting the modified Policy at WWW.GTAGSM.COM . We encourage you to check this web page periodically for any changes to the Policy. In addition, you may request a written or electronic copy of the most recent version of this Policy at any time by contacting our Privacy Contact, whose contact information is set out below.
In this Policy, “partners” may include parties from whom you purchase goods as well as the parties who deliver such goods.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect such types of information as we reasonably require for the purposes set out in this Policy, for other reasonable purposes, and as may be required by law. These may include the following:
- Contact and personal information that you provide to us or our partners, such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Credit card information that you provide to us or our partners.
- Technical information that we gather during your use of our web site, such as your IP address, GPS location data, browser language, and other information relating to your navigation of our web site.
We retain this information only for as long as is necessary or relevant for the purposes set out in this Policy or as may be required by law.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We use the information we collect to provide and improve our services and to bill and collect our fees, and to enable our partners to do so.
WHO MAY WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO?
Except as set out in this Policy, we will never disclose any information to a third party without your consent, unless we are required or authorized to do so by law. We may disclose your information in the following circumstances:
- In connection with the provision of services by us or our partners.
- To service providers that we may retain from time to time, such as data backup or credit card processing providers, provided that in such cases we will only disclose such information as is necessary for the performance of such services, and will ensure that such providers are bound by appropriate privacy standards.
- To collect amounts owing to us or our partners
- In the event of a sale or transfer of our business.
- If the information is already publicly known.
We may also disclose aggregated information that is compiled using your personal information, but does not identify you individually.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We protect your information from loss, unauthorized access, and unauthorized disclosure by:
- Employing appropriate security measures with respect to our premises.
- Employing appropriate security measures with respect to our information technology systems, such as passwords, firewalls, and other measures.
- Restricting access to your information to those of our employees and consultants who require it in connection with the uses set out in this Policy, and logging our employees’ accessing of your information.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You may contact our Privacy Contact to request access to your information in order to verify and, if necessary, correct it. We will provide you with such access unless we are required or permitted by law to refrain from doing so, and may charge a nominal fee in connection with certain requests, to the extent permitted by law.
You may refuse to provide information to us or, on reasonable notice, withdraw your consent to our collection, use, or disclosure of your information, unless such information is required in order to provide our services or is required by law.
We invite you to contact our Privacy Contact with any questions or concerns you may have with respect to your information or this Policy.
OTHER WEBSITES AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Our web site may contain links to other web sites. By clicking on a link to another web site, you will be directed off our web site and onto such other web site. In addition, we may permit third parties, to offer certain services through our web site. We cannot be, and are not, responsible for the privacy policies of any web site other than our own, or of any third party to whom you provide information through our web site. Accordingly, you should ensure that you have read and understood the privacy policies of any such web sites or third parties prior to entering another web site or providing information to a third party via our web site.
Our Privacy Contact can be reached as follows:
Address: Liza Alexander